Fremdsprachiges

Da der JoyClub eine deutschsprachige Community ist, ist hier eine Nische für eure fremdsprachigen Texte
Themen AntwortenAufrufe Letzter Beitrag
Demon on your shoulder

Hello there, my friend, mind if I join you? Your face looks quite sad and upset. My company rarely leaves folks as they were, Yet seldom they feel a regret. (DukeKalna)

And here comes a really old one...:

Living dolls is what we are. In this case we won’t get far. What is the meaning of my life? Am I a girl, a woman or a wife? I need someone to hold me tight, I need to fool around all night- alone! (Gast)

Bloody friday

Time to polish the edges everyone sculptured to your reflection the screaming and the bleeding perfectly feeding your darkness but finally your self-fulfilling prophecy (Versuchung_Bln)

A Star

Once upon a time a star came falling down to earth dying shining brighter than ever bringing a seed before sunrise it spreads dies before dawn the place it tried to flower harder than stone the heart of a man (Versuchung_Bln)

Jaguar

Unvisable His thoughts burnt into mine unpreventable His kiss only a gentleness breath on my lips unavailable His voice creates prickling on my skin unwillingly His purr casts a spell on me unresistable (Versuchung_Bln)

compassionate endings

There’s so much dirt on the floor a mess in the closet blind glass in the windows of your unsettled heart And you’ve never learned, and you can not find out how to clear it all, how to sort the pieces how to heal the cracks of your broken soul. (indivisuelle)

tabloid

Screens have their own frequency people like to look at screens they align and tend to live according to screens different frequencies tend to distort the sun has light to waste people like living in light they aligned and got used to living in the sun… (Gast)

Jump!

Jump off my shoulder Jump off my mind You’re just a boulder Way far from kind Feel like a donkey Feel like a clown I’m not you monkey Go and jump down oberarm (Gast)

They

They talk about live and love And ah … Play some tunes they wrote themselves Or recite poems or smart thoughts And ah … Post texts and pics Imagine themselves as skilled in the art Predestinated to showing off with all they can And ah … Actually they Ah… (Gast)

Days of gravity

Elephants can fly Above the grounds of thought If only I could cry About the flies you caught I am most transfixed With what you do to me I find myself betwixt Between to stay and flee Give me some amends Because I can’t get by When I sit on the fence No… (Gast)

Afterwards

I look at the ceiling And you do the same We all look for reasonable healing We’re gambling We’re game When I think of foretime I stumble inside It all turns out to some sort of sore rhyme I’m part time I’m wide We used our illusion It’s used up and gone… (Gast)

Beg and borrow

Lend me an emotion lend me a feel give me a notion of a useful deal Feel so unexpected Feel a surprise Read and detected Your messages wise At night I’m depicting Having you here Then I’m your erl-king Now isn’t that queer Just a little fraction Cradle… (Gast)

harsh mellow man

People find no clue for a while try reading my moves my talk and my style some are frightened some are upset and some are alert to spot what they get after all there’s one every year who’s finding a way to dig and draw near look inside as far as you can… (Gast)

Comb the lawn

Matted grass as dense as felt Just like my felted thoughts Inextricably they melt They’re waiting for some draughts Every now and then I rake The turf to find a clue Something there must be at stake I sense it’s me and you oberarm (Gast)

Daddy

Daddy had a voice like a grater So rough and clean He worked all day as a waiter Since he was a teen Mama left on a sunny winter day With pills and wine And his voice turned frail and clay But he still is mine I call him every sunday at five But cannot… (Gast)

Eye see

You have a date Come back some day And that’s my fate You’re like a scray You waft away And that’s my fate oberarm (Gast)

Return

Return They kiss Falling finally into each others arms Breaking free from their fears, the deep cut and let go The marble quality from her blue eyes is hidden beneath glittering tears Her blonde hair sticks on her wet cheeks as it hugs her beautiful face… (Dared)

Rock bottom

I once saw a sign written in red: Don't swim here or you drown and be dead! Furthermore what read these eyes of mine: Also, there is a 50 EUR fine. (BlueFalcon)

Why...?

Why is it so easy to smile, when you're dying deep down inside? Why is it so hard to cry, when all you want is for someone in the world to see your pain? Can anyone hear your whispered scream? (Aiko_Shane)

Interessante Gruppen zum Thema

• Verführung
    Verführung
    Die gesamte Welt der Verführung ist hier zu Hause. Egal ob Sexuell, Erotisch, in Bildern, Worten oder weltlich
  • Süße Verführung
    Süße Verführung
    Die Gruppe rund um all die süßen Verführungen, die so lauern.
  • SweetManiacS
    SweetManiacS
    Special-Events; neue Ideen, Inspirationen, Innovationen! Fantasie anregen, Fantasie umsetzen, Fantasie erlebe